Monday, March 23, 2009

Prologue

Shrugging her shoulders, she took her seat... staring away aimlessly at the computer screen... thoughts came in and out of her mind.. without any cue, without any focus... She tied up her hair as the fringes were starting to get rather annoying... With Lady Gaga's Poker Face blasting from her lappy, she gave a sigh... and started typing...

"Gosh.... Another attempt on blogging.. Would it last? Or will my fire be put off before the sparkles manage to lit up a bonfire??? Hahahahaha... Instead of playing with my pens, and staring at my not-yet-keen-to-start assignment, I guess I will just give it a shot... Once more..."

So, I'm Felicia. If you haven't noticed... Lol... And welcome to this humble blog of mine... Many a time, i pride myself as an open book... Judging from the amounts of photos and details I have on my facebook or friendster account, my openess in conversations, and of course with this public blog that is gonna scream secrets of me... i'm not exactly an introvert... =P


Even so, I can't help but ponder is this ever the real me? Have I ever been honest to people around me.. Or rather to myself? Was I just trying to live up to my name? *explanation: Felicia means the happy one* Was I trying to fulfill expectations of me? Was I playing dumb to or acting tough to be accepted? Hmmmmmm.... Too much thinking hurts the poor brain cells of mine... *smirks*

I used to have a blog. Eventually I stopped because too many things were happening in my life, and I was literally a character in any soap drama series on TV... Just that I did not have the priviledge to have take-twos and threes, and I never seemed to be able to cry as gracefully as Song Hye Gyo or chuckle as charismatic as Anne Hathaway.. *pouts*

That's not even the main point.. with highly computer-literate parents as mine who have facebook accounts and read my blog, censorship is well well well-needed... Lol... *I can sense a phone call coming later.. Hahahaha..*

Don't get me wrong, i love my parents to bits.. literally ...

Aren't they the cutest thing ever *wink*


Anyway, I'm excited about how this blog will develop.. So, explore me... with me ;)

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Welcome back to blogging!
We'll see how long this one lasts!

p/s: Yes, you're parents are cute indeed...

FeLiciap7 said...

Hahahaha... my father of blogging.... Thanks for still supporting my attempt to blog... *fingers-crossed* though... hehehe..