Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In need of releasing stress...lol

Finish this sentence: It should be against the law to...

jump queues!!! Hello, please be civilised uncle! (recalling an event...)


Finish this sentence: I wish I would have listened when my parents told me to...

take good care of my skin when I was in high school... too late to mourn for my breakouts... sob...


Finish this sentence: I absolutely REFUSE to...

walk around pantyless! Never ever came across to me that public display of *clears throat* is cool, even if it is modeled by attention-seeking celebrities...


Fill in the blanks: Although most people wouldn't think so, __durian__ and _plain white rice_ taste really good together!


Fill in the blanks: My favorite sugary gas station food is __anything chocolate _ and my favorite salty gas station food is __kumara chips__.


Fill in the blank: If I ever have the time, I'm going to take lessons on _belly dancing_.


Would you rather... Eat only chicken for dinner OR Never have chocolate again?

I'm not exactly a diet freak. Give me both my meat and my sinful delights!


Would you rather...Be able to read people's minds OR control people's minds?

Reading minds sound pretty cool to me... Beware, hypocrites and perverts!


Would you rather... Have a hometown, but never get to travel OR Travel the world but with no place to call your hometown?

The world is my home!


What's the funnest board game of all time?

Hmm... Cranium cracks me up~


What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?

Can't really name just one though, I'm really into comedies ;)


What do you think is the saddest movie you've ever seen?

A walk to remember... Tears never cease to flow even I've watched it from the inside out, or backside front...*emo*


Name 2 things that you absolutely HATE to do, but have to do them everyday.

academic work.. duh... and... poo-ing... (gets rather energy-consuming sometimes...hahahaha)


Name 2 nicknames you've had in your lifetime.

The infamous 'bakchi' and 'lulu'


Name 2 things you look forward to everyday.

a new day to live, and food... =)


1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Durian & white rice?
I dont think I have the stomach for that...