Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ok.. This is a short post...

I just felt like saying this out...

For the first time in my life... after having a good share of friend's betrayal instances, I realised that I am disappointed with a friend of mine.. to the extent that I do not care anymore...

She did not betray me.

She did not ruin my life.

She did not abandon me.


BUT, she took me for granted.



She told me she hated most when her friends only contact her in times of need. Yet that's what I am experiencing now.

She told me she hated most when her friends exclude her completely from their lives. Yet that's what I am experiencing now.

She told me she hated most when she has been taken for granted. Yet, there's no other word better to describe what I am experiencing now.


I wish you all the best. But do not expect me to cry and beg you to be part of my life again.

No comments: