Sunday, April 19, 2009

metamorphosis of 'the happy one'...

This is the product of the aftermath of assignments...

It gave me a good laugh, looking at my changes... lol


baby me~

-uncensored version-






then.. my growth sprang..


and i maintained my tomboy image till i was 16~


after my parents figured out that i'm mature enough to keep and maintain long hair... swt... my hair was allowed to grow beyond my shoulders... *claps and cheers*


... after some really slow 'maturation', vanity kicks in~ hahahaha...


with better make up skills, sense of fashion, and crazy hair makeovers... I'm still constantly evolving...

Instead of having Nicole Kidman's nose, Angelina Jolie's lips, and Jessica Alba's figure, I have mummy's round nose and plumpy fingers, daddy's pointy jaw and slightly brown eyes, which tells me that I'm part of them, beautifully made in the eyes of God =)

I wouldn't trade those traits for anything in the world ;)


but i do have to get rid of those black heads... LOL....

2 comments:

Poh Lin said...

hehehe you look the same from your younger days until now! so cute...lol!

FeLiciap7 said...

thanks... hahahaha.... i bet u look cute too when you're young ;)

Anticipating the photos of your new look~