Thursday, April 30, 2009

Unable to breathe...

I kinda had a fright of my life...

First time ever, i had difficulty in breathing... Even now, my heart is still beating fast... Am trying hard to relax and calm down...

Was just doing some exercises while waiting for my eggs to boil, and the next thing i know, I was desperately holding onto my chest, gasping for air... I tried to pull myself together and rushed to open up all windows and doors, while breathing in as hard as I could...

L and dad both called me when I was still breathing heavily... Talking with them kinda calm me down... But there is still a pang felt in my chest, and my heart is still beating fast...

Felicia, take a deep breath....


breathe in... breathe out....

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Oh my, do you have a history of asthma?

Anonymous said...

hope it's something minor...rest well ya! *hugs*

poh lin

mussita said...

new zealand lacking of oxygen. rofl. :) woohoo...lets go back to malaysia! btw, blessed birthday girl! hope you're having a blast!:)